7 Posts
5 Posts
4 Posts
Main Forum

a new year and concerning Plethera's request to return

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
As you might recall Plethera and her many alts have been a long time Loyal member of Rooks, during her membership she was frequently the first to lend a paw in assistance to anyone who needed it, wither it was mats…help with a ganker….leveling..questing or just a bit of company. Not too long after Legions start her demeanor changed…she wasn’t sunny any more…she was very grumpy. Why? Poor health for not only her self but her family members…. Infidelity from a spouse….a plethora of reasons really that don’t matter now. Eventually she was removed from the guild. Quite an amount of time has passed…and she’s been patient…. Never bad mouthed the guild….been still helpful where she could….showed up to a guild event here and there and participated. She has an alt that has a good relationship with Second best which could be inquired about, they certainly don’t think “spock” is a grump….

And while Plethera isn’t as sunny as she used to be… scabs have formed over her many issues so she doesn’t talk about them anymore or at least not unless someone asks…. In short she’s not “grumpy” I’m asking for a probationary return to Rooks for her… I don’t think you will have the problem you had before.

With regard

And as always Plethera says /curtsey
Posted Jan 3, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Just to make clear the sincerity of my intent Let me express it again.

I apologize for the distress I have caused you.. Please forgive me. I value your friendship and will work hard to regain your trust. I want you to know how terribly sorry I am for my poor judgment in venting my personal problems in guild and in game. I didn't think enough about how you would feel about my continually expressing my anguish or the negative effect it might have and worse any drama it might cause. I hope you can forgive me for being so insensitive. My guild is too important to me to jeopardize it in that manor. I am truly sorry for hurting or causing unpleasantness you this way. I can only imagine the disappointment you felt towards me. This incident has been a harsh teacher of the importance of keeping personal information confidential. I only hope I can regain your trust by assuring you such carelessness will never happen again. Friends like you are hard to find, and I very much want to continue our rewarding association.
Posted Jan 7, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices