It's been awhile since we've updated the News section of this site. The fact of the matter is that we have moved a majority of our out-of-game online communication to our Facebook Group. If you are a current Rook and are not a member of our Facebook Group, please CLICK HERE and request to join. Please be sure to let me know your in-game character name when you request to join so that we can add you immediately.
Rooks have been busy the past few months! Here are some of our achievements, both in-game and out-of-game:
- We cleared both Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare late last year.
- We cleared Normal Trial of Valor in January.
- We had a real-life gathering in St. Louis the last weekend in January to celebrate Juun's 30th birthday!
- Stubs was able to retire from the Navy with full benefits!
- We cleared Normal Nighthold in late February/early March.
- Bolverk was stationed in Norfolk to finish out his duty in the Navy.
- Jaxom's gnomelette is getting big!
- Atilakai took a 2-week break from the game to prepare for a high-stakes accreditation site visit. His team passed with FLYING COLORS! Congrats!
- Shamz and Juun are getting married in Disney World in October! Atilakai is officiating the ceremony!
- We cleared Heroic Trial of Valor in April.
- We have had a few in-game gatherings, most noteably our trip to World's End Tavern to hear the Tauren Chieftens!
- Many Rooks have earned Legion Flying, which has made things so much easier!
- We are currently 9/10 Heroic in Nighthold. We just need to get Gul'dan! His days are numbered!
I'm sure there are many more... if you're a Rook and had a "real life" achievement and wish to post it here, let me know! At the same time, if I've missed any in-game cheese, let me know that, too!
As I've shared with many of you during both sober Ventrilo conversations and drunken, Disney-karaoke conversations, many of us have played on various servers and with different types and groups of people. There's something very special about this Guild. People leave, but they always seem to come back. I appreciate each of you for bringing something special to our Warcraft Family. Here's to many more years together!
Loyalty! Integrity! Selflessness! These are the core values of a Rook!
Be excellent to each other! And party on, dudes!
Yours in Service,
Grand Vizier Atilakai St. Croix of the Alliance
Grand Master of the Order of the Rook